Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Light

Yes, I'm reviewing the free Light app for the iPhone and iPod Touch. Do you know why? It's because this app has saved me from stepping on my dog at least 4 times, tripping and falling on the stairs twice, and it has even saved me from falling into a pothole. OK, the last one was fake, but the others actually happened and Light really has saved me. This review is going to be simple and to-the-point as the Light app does one thing: it turns your screen white. This makes your iPhone turn into a valuable light in the dark when you need to find something or when you're just walking. Some developers are charging money for a different version of the Light app. Honestly, who the hell pays good money to turn your screen white? It's good that's it's free, but I wouldn't pay a dime for it. Some of the paid light apps turn your screen different colors which actually reduces visibility as white is the brightest color. To finish up, let me say that the Light app is a great app to have, but don't pay a dime for it. It's free and it should stay that way. It's great and all, and it does it's job, but that can only account for half of the 10 points it takes to be perfect. I can't give it any higher as it does nothing else. But it does do it's job perfectly and this app should be on your iPhone anyways.

5/10

 

No comments: